Fantasmic Dinner Package

MassFan

Do you have to be a resort guest totake advantage of this?
Has anyone ever done it? What restaurant should I go to? I'm going Oct. 24-Nov. 3, 2002

Thanks!

riverman

Hi: I noticed you had other questions. I am a newbie at this too but am very glad we bought the book "the unofficial guide to Walt Disney World 2002". Comes out each year and this years is only 806 pages of what you need to know before you go. I think we bought it at Amazon. You can't believe the learning curve you need to do to be ready to go and not make expensive mistakes. It is worth the $17.00 and we are not there yet. Also saved alot on Deluxe resorts at MouseSavers.com. She has codes that saved us $100.00 off a room per night!. the book tells you about many other sites as well. Others put out books as well and your local library usually has them. Good luck, just 30 days to go for us.

Upvote 0

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by riverman
Hi: I noticed you had other questions. I am a newbie at this too but am very glad we bought the book "the unofficial guide to Walt Disney World 2002". Comes out each year and this years is only 806 pages of what you need to know before you go. I think we bought it at Amazon. You can't believe the learning curve you need to do to be ready to go and not make expensive mistakes. It is worth the $17.00 and we are not there yet. Also saved alot on Deluxe resorts at MouseSavers.com. She has codes that saved us $100.00 off a room per night!. the book tells you about many other sites as well. Others put out books as well and your local library usually has them. Good luck, just 30 days to go for us.

Try the offical guide to WDW from Birnbaum's. It is sold at almost all book stores. I get tons of my info from them. I feel they have the best guide on WDW. Also there are a ton of coupons in the back. Get a copy, it is a great source of info.

Upvote 0

David

I'll have to agree about the Birnbaum book, too. We buy it every year. Even though there are somef things that stay the same, it is a great book that continues to update changes and suggestions for the guest.

Upvote 0

BigAL

Fantasmic

You can also go to Hollywood and Vine and get the dinner package. It is a buffet, which I found to be better than I expected.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom