Fantasmic Dinner Package "Preferred" Seating?

Giaco

Original Poster
Does anyone know where the Fantasmic Dinner Package "Preferred" seating is located? Are they decent seats? Also, since they are reserved seats, can you show up right before the show starts and still get in? Any other useful information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

CAPTAIN HOOK

If you were to stand at the rear of the arena looking at the stage the "reserved" seats are found over to the right.
Depends what you mean by decent - you can see the show from all seats.
No - once its full its full

Prof Ecks

If you show up and the place is allowing guests in, can you choose not to use your preferred seating and instead head further down and to the middle if there are seats available?

tink81

The only ascpect of the seating that makes it preferred is that you would be one of the first people outta there when the show ends. As the good Captain pointed out, the seats are to the far right (looking at the stage) and are the closest to the exit.

Eyorefan

We did this last year and I was disappointed about where the seats were. It was nice that we only had to come 1/2 hour before, but I think I would have perferred to have come earlier to get a seat closer to the middle.

It varies from person to person whether it's worth it, but to me it definitely is. I hate sitting in the theater for an hour or more to wait for a show, so the big benefit to me is getting there later.

As for the location of the seats, I honestly don't think it matters where you sit - all views are very good. I waited for over an hour once and got 3rd row center seats, and I didn't feel like it changed the experience for me versus sitting in the dinner package seats.

The other cool thing is that you get a little bit of a "backstage" experience on your way in to the theater via the back way.

Rob562

If you show up and the place is allowing guests in, can you choose not to use your preferred seating and instead head further down and to the middle if there are seats available?

You don't have to sit in the Preferred Section, but chances are the middle seats will all be gone by the time you're coming in.

Also, you do have to be there a little early. (I believe it's 30 minutes, as other people have said) After that deadline, if the rest of the theater fills up you run the risk of them seating "regular" Guests in the dinner package sections.

-Rob

bayoutinkbelle

The Fantasmic dinner package has become a must-do for us now. For me, it's not so much the reserved seating as the ease of getting into the venue. The seating isn't bad, IMHO. I know some folks will prefer the center section, though.

In October, my friend and I did the package at H&V :)slurp: ) and headed over early for the show. We chose not to seat in the reserved seats and sat in the center. We had a blast, despite some sprinkles mid-show.

DisneyFanLS

We've done the preferred seating twice (with dinner at the Hollywood Brown Derby) and we were VERY pleased both times!! We were able to enjoy the show just fine (some folks just aren't happy with anything less than the "center" section seating.....PLUS the food at the Derby is FANTASTIC!!! (You gotta try the grapefruit cake!!!).....:slurp: :slurp: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom