Fantasmic Dining Packages after August 31

raugust

August 28th

I have asked that question several times, including a call to WDW Dining and have not received an answer. I also noticed that other Dining Event's do not go out to the 180 - 190 date. Also, the Dinner Shows (Disney's Spirit of Aloha Show, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue ) end in the middle of October.

This was a problem earlier, appeared to correct itself for about a week and then back to it's current state. There has to be someone on this board, if there is any where, who know what is going on. Thanks in advance. :brick:

phardin

I had to call and get our Fantasmic scheduled for October. I wasn't able to do it online either but they took the reservation over the phone.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I have asked that question several times, including a call to WDW Dining and have not received an answer. I also noticed that other Dining Event's do not go out to the 180 - 190 date. Also, the Dinner Shows (Disney's Spirit of Aloha Show, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue ) end in the middle of October.

This was a problem earlier, appeared to correct itself for about a week and then back to it's current state. There has to be someone on this board, if there is any where, who know what is going on. Thanks in advance. :brick:

Disney Dining system (online) has had a number of issues over the past six months or so. And they apparently just underwent some other changes as well, because you can no longer make simultaneous reservations. I would bet that the problems in regard to October are related to these issues/changes.....

jemlover

I booked all our ressies on line except for the Fantasmic package. I had to call to make that reservation for October. I really liked using the online system. I called first thing in the morning on the 180th day and was on hold for some time. While I was on hold for the Fantasmic package I made the rest of our ressies on line. It was very easy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom