Fantasmic Dining package

TheDisneyGirl02

Original Poster
I did a search and couldn't find anything on this topic. I know in 2004, Disney offered a Fantasmic dining package. Does anyone have any additional information on this? I looked on Disney.com and couldn't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :animwink:

Thanks!

net4me

When I was looking into the Brown Derby for dinner reservations, they asked if I wanted to couple it with the Fantasmic show. Inquiring further, they explained that I could dine at the Brown Derby and I was guranteed a seat for the Fantasmic show. I do not know if any other dining is applicable, that was just my Brown Derby call experience. :) Hope that helps.

TimonRulz

TheDisneyGirl02 said:
I did a search and couldn't find anything on this topic. I know in 2004, Disney offered a Fantasmic dining package. Does anyone have any additional information on this? I looked on Disney.com and couldn't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :animwink:

Thanks!

I've done the package three times. Once per trip to Disney. :p
First time we went to Mama Melrose's and the other two, we went to Hollywood and Vine. You have dinner at one of the three places and then they will give you a card to take with you to a gate near the entrance. Its directly on the right if you are entering the park. You follow the path and you get to sit in the "reserved seating". It was the 2 sections on the far right of the theater when I went. They might block off more during busy times... no idea. Its fun and we always enjoy it. I guess it just beats having to wait in line with the rest of the people because we never wait in line, just go to the gate, present the voucher, and walk the path to the seating. Hope you have fun!

3dwarfs

I have this package booked for July. We will be having dinner at Hollywood & Vine which we will use as one of our table service meals on the plus dining package. Also, if it gets canceled due to rain or what not, then you're out of luck, no refunds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom