Fantasmic Dining Package

Lavelle

Original Poster
Hey everyone,

I'm going to be at DHS on May 24th, 2011 and was wondering why I could not book a reservation for the Fantasmic Dining Package?

Anyone know why? I think Disney recently added Fantasmic on this date, but I figured FDP would be available.

lilclerk

The Fantasmic package books up really quickly. Keep trying, I just got in for 5/9 last week, but it took a lot of checking.

KSwart

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be at DHS on May 24th, 2011 and was wondering why I could not book a reservation for the Fantasmic Dining Package?

Anyone know why? I think Disney recently added Fantasmic on this date, but I figured FDP would be available.

they were last week.... We will be there the 23rd - 29th and I was playing with reservation options and found a bunch of availability... keep trying :) Keep in mind that is between the Star Wars weekends and the first week Star Tours will be open so traffic may be higher at DHS :)

SFMarine

they were last week.... We will be there the 23rd - 29th and I was playing with reservation options and found a bunch of availability... keep trying :) Keep in mind that is between the Star Wars weekends and the first week Star Tours will be open so traffic may be higher at DHS :)

I'm staying those exact same dates. I managed to book a reservation at Hollywood and vine for the 26th. They do book up fast. I called a month ago and it was difficult but didn't give up hope and managed to snag a reservation. Try both online, by phone (automated) and also talk to an agent. I had no luck with the automated system and an agent said there was no openings then she said one just opened up! So you really never know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom