Fantasmic Dining in December

bsiev1977

just asking here to see if anyone has had same/different experience.

I've been waiting for the Fantasmic Dining packages to become available for during my trip in December.

As of a couple days ago, on the website I couldn't even select dates in December, the clickable dates ended at November 30.

Just now I checked and I can select as far as up to December 15, but no times are available according to the website. I called and was told the packages aren't available yet. The lady I spoke to couldn't explain why the dates are selectable then. I already have a regular reservation at one of the eligible locations, I'm just going to add or switch over to the package reservation.

Anyone had luck yet for any days from December 2 to December 9?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
They will not get released until probably next month as always. Last year they the CP packages were released on 7/7/16. That's why the website is acting funky. Should be out within a few weeks they are never out right at 180 days and come out later.
And you can't add CP to your regular booking and the only way to switch to CP is if tables are available in the time slot you want for CP package which pools out of a whole different inventory than the regular reservations. So even if you got a regular reservation won't mean when the packages come out you will get a CP reservation. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bsiev1977

Original Poster
About an hour ago I was able to book the Fantasmic dining package for December 4.

I had to take an 11am reservation time.

From my looking, there's nothing available right now later than about 1:30

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bsiev1977

Original Poster
Seems like they've opened up some more times, now. Yesterday I booked a 2:25 lunch at Mama Melrose's for Dec 4th.
I'm just going to stick with my 11am reservation in December 4.

Now I'm interested to see how they'll schedule the Star Wars fireworks on that night

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I'm just going to stick with my 11am reservation in December 4.

Now I'm interested to see how they'll schedule the Star Wars fireworks on that night

Usually it's about 15-30min after Famtasmic finishes. December usually only has one showing of Fantasmic each night so plan for about 45 min- 1hr after Fantasmic starts being Fantasmic is 30min if they show the fireworks that night being it is rumored to not happen every night at some point. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom