Fantasmic Dessert Party

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
I am taking 57 people to Disney next June. We are doing to Fantasmic dessert party before and show with reserved seating and the ride experience after. Has anyone ever experienced this before and what is your opinion. Thank you! :sohappy:

mergatroid

If you google 'fantasmic dessert party' you'll find another Disney site that has a thread about it. I'm not being flippant but out of interest did this myself as I love the show. As stated above it appears to be a private event for wedding receptions etc but looks rather good.

WDW Vet

I was invited by Disney on a travel agent discussion panel a few years back and the end of the night was dessert and open bar in Italy by the dock. There was about 80 of us and there was plenty of room. It was quite excellent.

Your guests at your private event will be well taken care of and the experience is well worth the cost.

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
For private events. It is not a regular offering for park guests in the style of the Wishes party.

Yes it is only for private parties

There's a Fantasmic Dessert Party now? :confused:

Yes for large groups there is.
If you google 'fantasmic dessert party' you'll find another Disney site that has a thread about it. I'm not being flippant but out of interest did this myself as I love the show. As stated above it appears to be a private event for wedding receptions etc but looks rather good.

I have had a hard time finding things on it.

I was invited by Disney on a travel agent discussion panel a few years back and the end of the night was dessert and open bar in Italy by the dock. There was about 80 of us and there was plenty of room. It was quite excellent.

Your guests at your private event will be well taken care of and the experience is well worth the cost.

Oh I am positive that they will take great care of us. I just wanted some opinions on this dessert party and the viewing.

Thanks everyone I was assisgned my event coordinator today. Wish me luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom