Fantasmic and Spectromagic shows added in August

Beccone

I didn't see this posted anywhere so I wanted to share with those of you going mid August at the start of free dining, August 16-22. A 10:30 Fastasmic show has been added to the days that it was already showing which means the parks are open an extra hour. And Spectro has been added to each night at MK when orginally it was only showing 3 of the nights that week. Also AK closing hours are now 5pm, a little early for summer hours in my opinion but it doesn't really affect me since we were planning on leaving around that time anyway. I am very happy about Fantasmic and Spectro though, I was so upset because I didn't think we were going to be able to see Spectro because the 2 days we were going to MK, the parade was not scheduled. And we also now plan on attending the 10:30 showing of Fantasmic in hopes that it will not be as crowded as the 9pm showing. :)

~Tinkerbell~

Thank you for sharing this good news about Fantasmic and Spectromagic! :) Hopefully with Spectromagic showing every night, the park shouldn't be too crowded. Do these changes just apply to August 16 - 22, or are there changes for the week that follows too?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom