Fantasia: Symphony of Sorcery

TwilightZone

Original Poster
The year is 2019. Hong Kong Disneyland received gradual updates to help popularize the park, however, after the opening of Shanghai Disneyland, the park still wasn’t getting the attention it deserved. The solution? A brand new, exclusive dark ride bringing crowds into the park. This dark ride had to be unique in order to make sure that everyone will be talking about it. So, Disney decided to bring back The Great Movie Ride and Universe of Energy’s traveling theater ride system and use it in a brand new, engaging way! Now with a plan down, Disney had to choose a film to bring in both new and old. It was decided to base the ride on Fantasia 2000. Not only was the film a sequel to a beloved classic, but with the upcoming Disney+ service, the film was sure to bring in a new audience. And so, plans began for

The new ride location was chosen to be right next to it’s a small world. This will ensure that the new attraction will be visited by guests visiting the park. The space is also sufficiently large to create a long, stellar ride and gift shop. Naturally, Disney would have to cut the planned Frozen expansion by using this space. The move was risky, but overall, the decision was made to relocate the Frozen expansion to become part of Hong Kong Disneyland’s second park project. With the location mapped out, planning for the new ride and gift shop could now take place.

Last edited:

TwilightZone

Original Poster
LjdhMeqjEJwe-0TishJ3P5uxpc_s_ZNEj5v13CQ42BWf1QZHiy_5N4tzCsCih4V-UBBhNheBjTZDe76SApanjT9q9t5oJ9-WZaOiIYa7ZWBexNk7nN1NuknDJZw2PJHtasvrPjMh

TwilightZone

Original Poster
I believe this might've been one of my first google site projects or at least my first solo one. So it's pretty bare-bones. I also made it sorta "book report", which isn't out of character for modern Disney rides, but IMO this needs a refresh. Which I plan to do! Though I might not hit the anniversary cause of the vacation I am taking.

Homepage
About Fantasia Symphony of Sorcery (Fantasia: Symphony of Sorcery | History of the Traveling Theater )
Attraction Details ( Queue | Pines of Rome | Symphony No. 5 | Carnival of the Animals | Piano Concerto No. 2 | The Sorcerer's Apprentice | Firebird Suite | Finale | Rhapsody in Blue Trading Co. )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom