Famous Ride Lines for Experts

MGMBoy

Hmmm...This is one of those threads where it is almost assured that someone will know EVERY line but I'll try my best to stump. Give me a second...

"...go ahead if that's what you're fixin' to do."

MGMBoy

I don't remember it from there...Actually...I forgot a word in the quote. Oops. :lookaroun

The entire sentance is:

"Well go right ahead if that's what you're fixin' to do." (That's to the best of my recollection.)

MGMBoy

Originally posted by LRV3400
How about,

"...only minutes away..."

I'd guess WDWRR but I'm not sure what leg it's on. Here's a hint for mine...It's from my favorite park. (If you can't tell which one that is from my name then I'm scared.) :lookaroun

LRV3400

I know! It is from The Great Movie Ride! John Wayne says it while he is on his horse and he is telling you not to enter the dangerouse town.

Mine is not the WDWRR. It is from Epcot.

MGMBoy

Originally posted by LRV3400
I know! It is from The Great Movie Ride! John Wayne says it while he is on his horse and he is telling you not to enter the dangerouse town.

Mine is not the WDWRR. It is from Epcot.

Well...There was a part in Horizons where the "father" would say, "...Hey, with today's transportation we're JUST minutes away from our kids..." Does that count?

Good call on the GMR quote. It's one of John Wayne's many quotes so you may now hear it everytime.

LRV3400

Originally posted by MGMBoy

Well...There was a part in Horizons where the "father" would say, "...Hey, with today's transportation we're JUST minutes away from our kids..." Does that count?

OOPS! You may be right. I was indeed thinking of Horizion's city scene.

Next?

MGMBoy

Originally posted by juan
I think this should be tough

"...blood and gory...a mystery story"

Close your eyes...Imagine Dreamfinder in a dark, cavernous hall full of shadows playing a "pipe organ" trick is the "pipes" are words that stir fear into our hearts. The entire time he's chanting lines such as the following, "Just conjure words like monster blood and gory...And then...A mystery story..." (My apologies if I misquoted him but that's where the line is from).

Shannon_Yensid

Originally posted by JLW11Hi
"so much to cheer for... be glad your here..."

Where's it from?

for it's the best time of your life

Now is the time, now is the best time, now is the best time of your life, life is a prize, live every minute, open your eyes and watch how you win it yesterday's memories may sparkle and gleam; tomorrow is still but a dream....right here and now you've got it made, The world's forward marching and you're in the parade!
Now is the time, now is the best time, be it a time of joy or strife.
There's so much to cheer for. Be glad you're hear, for it's the best time of your life.

it's from the Carousel of Progress

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom