Family of 5 at San Angel Inn

Ali Mouse

Original Poster
Last September I went to make an ADR for San Angel Inn and the website said that my party may be split up and by looking at photos all the tables seem to fit four. So I did not go through with the reservation and ended up going to Garden Grill which turned out great! Next time we go I would like to try San Angel Inn. So my question is ...has anyone with a family of 5 been there and how did it turn out?

Phonedave

They say that almost eveywhere. In reality it almost never happens (especialy with a small group like 5).

They push two tables together. If you went at a super busy time, and by dumb luck there were only two tables available, at oppsite sides of the restaruant, and no other tables nearby were due to finish soon, then you MIGHT get split up. It has never happend to me in any WDW restaruant, with groups as large as 8.

We had a group of 7 last week at Via Napoli, Garden Grill, and Turf Club x2 and a group of 5 at BOG. All times we were warned "you might be split up" - it never happend.

-dave

coltow

In 2012 we were a party of 11 and were never separated. At CRT we had 2 long tables right next to each other, but I don't really consider that separate

twebber55

Last September I went to make an ADR for San Angel Inn and the website said that my party may be split up and by looking at photos all the tables seem to fit four. So I did not go through with the reservation and ended up going to Garden Grill which turned out great! Next time we go I would like to try San Angel Inn. So my question is ...has anyone with a family of 5 been there and how did it turn out?
we had 11 and we sat together

jannpell

We are a family of five (three teenagers now) and have eaten there nearly every trip. We have never been split. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I would say highly unlikely. Cheers!

Ali Mouse

Original Poster
Thanks to everyone!
Now here is another question- did your kids like the food and if so what did they order?
We live in south Texas and we always eat at authentic Mexican restaurants and I'm worried about my whole family liking the food there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom