Family Magic Tour

Badger Brent

In my own opinion, the younger the kids the better. Our kids did it at 10 and 12 it was geared more towards I would say the 5-9 age or so. We still had a good time and are glad we did it. But we had more enjoyment watching the young ones being thrilled with the pixie dust tossing and total engrossment in the tour. Always fun to try new things. Have fun and an open mind when and if you do it.:wave:

Upvote 0
Our family went in April of 2005. Six of us , four children 12,10,6,3. There were about four other people on the tour, one a child of 6 and a young girl about 18. We had a great time and it can be alot of fun but you really have to be into doing silly things and not worry about who is around you. You have to get into the spirit of the tour. The older ones really tried to work on the clues and loved discovering the meaning, while the little ones liked helping and "skipping" throughout the park. The tour really is what you make it and is a great family event. Wendy sat between my 3 year old and 6 year old during Philharmagic. She talked to them, held their hands while skipping into the theatre. It was great. The children have even asked if we can do it again.

Upvote 0

slowbee

We did the tour last August and it was a blast. As said before, you have to get into it. The more the adults make of it, the better it is. We have the best picture when our 1 year old passed out in the stroller. Peter and Wendy took a picture with us all sleeping around the stroller. Plus, where else can you go running around the Magic Kingdom (without being chased) following Peter Pan. Well worth it.

Upvote 0

Shellybelle

Timothy Q Mouse said:
Didn't Laura22 just have a post about it? I seem to recall that she had a pretty detailed description about the tour. It seems really cool to me. I'm going to surprise my kids with it next time we go.
Yeah, it's in the trip reports. She did a great job on it and if you're considering the tour should really look at it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom