FALSE DISCOUNT

Becky

Original Poster
Disney sent an email this morning (12/12/2014 7:17:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time) "one day only free shipping on your entire order". I wondered why the code did not work. Well this is the reason Free Shipping Promotion Restrictions: * Offer begins at 12:01 PST December 11, 2014 and expires 11:59 pm PST, December 11, 2014. Great customer service NOT.

Kamikaze

Disney sent an email this morning (12/12/2014 7:17:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time) "one day only free shipping on your entire order". I wondered why the code did not work. Well this is the reason Free Shipping Promotion Restrictions: * Offer begins at 12:01 PST December 11, 2014 and expires 11:59 pm PST, December 11, 2014. Great customer service NOT.

I would check with your email provider and ask them what took so long for you to receive it. I got that email yesterday morning.

Let me guess: Yahoo or AOL?

PrincessNelly_NJ

Thats funny, I got an email from Frontier Airlines this morning for a sale that was valid Dec 11 only. I wasn't gonna use it anyway but pretty annoying though, maybe it was your email provider.
Mine was to my gmail address.

Chef Mickey

Pretty sure he was referring to the dates there, chef. They sent email ON 12/12. the discount was only valid on 12/11, the day before.
Probably so, but it's just an email server issue. Could have even been the OP's email server. I doubt they purposely sent it out one day late. Call them and they'd probably honor it.

Becky

Original Poster
Probably so, but it's just an email server issue. Could have even been the OP's email server. I doubt they purposely sent it out one day late. Call them and they'd probably honor it.
It was NOT a server issue "
"In a message dated 12/12/2014 7:17:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, DisneyStore@disneystore.rsys2.com writes:" The message was clearly sent by the Disney Store today.

epcotisbest

I got the email on December 11, at 9:09 a.m.

image.jpg

MissingDisney

It was NOT a server issue "
"In a message dated 12/12/2014 7:17:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, DisneyStore@disneystore.rsys2.com writes:" The message was clearly sent by the Disney Store today.
How do you know it wasn't a server issue? Were you there when the Disney Store IT guy hit send?

Honestly, DisneyStore.com has been offering free shipping like every 3 days lately and it's always free for orders over $75. It's not like it was 75% off site-wide and never to come again. Call them, they'll probably waive shipping anyway.

Instead of grilling the Disney Store, how about calling them up and trying to resolve it and give them the opportunity to prove what great customer service they've been known to provide to so many?

rob0519

The question is, Did you really want to take advantage of the free shipping or did you just use the fact that the email was late to create a misleading headline and complain? The discount was not "false", for some reason you're email was late.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom