Fall Foliage in Canada , USA, or Wherever :)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
It's been pretty dull here in RI this year too. Our maples around my neighborhood have some kind of fungus that results in big black blobs on th leaves, and then they just drop.

Can't like this.

From NYC, what about Central Valley or Storm King Art Center in Mountainville? DS lives in Queens, loves autumn, and has enjoyed those two areas.

Oooh, Central Valley means Woodbury Commons Outlet Center. :greedy:

And yes, they generally have a lovely autumn leaf show up that way. 30 minutes from my doorstep. :cool:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Door County, Wisconsin (The Thumb)
Northshore of Minnesota along Lake Superior from Two Harbors up through Grand Portage
Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee (Gatlinburg)

I pick A, that is one of my favorite places in the fall. My friend moved up there years and years ago and opened a Harley Shop.

Sadly this is a chunk of our fall foliage after tornado

DIruch_XcAA3sMX.jpg:large

Simba's Mom

No fair! I love the Quabbin-used to live in Central Massachusetts. Is that second photo taken at the Visitor's Center? FYI, I read a really interesting fictional story centering around the building of the Quabbin, "Swift River" (I think that was the name) by Carla Neggers. Beautiful photos

Nemo14

No fair! I love the Quabbin-used to live in Central Massachusetts. Is that second photo taken at the Visitor's Center? FYI, I read a really interesting fictional story centering around the building of the Quabbin, "Swift River" (I think that was the name) by Carla Neggers. Beautiful photos
It's actually taken at the enfield lookout point - one of my favorite spots there. I have a friend who used to live in Petersham so I've spent a little time up there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom