Fall 2021 Visit

Gillyanne

I don't see anything specifically posted, and I haven't been able to keep up in all the 50th/Remy threads so apologize if this has been talked about ad nauseam.

I plan to take my next week visit sometime in the fall. Was thinking sometime late Sept - Oct. Part of the delay in setting a date was I was holding out to see if they brought APs back (or find out if maybe I could luck out and get it again since I had one) and/or to announce if they do a fall "Discovery Disney" ticket. Also to see if any news on some form of MNSSHP (and if so if it was just something that maybe happened for a shorter time).

Family is pestering me to pick soon b/c they want to get the week booked while a sale is going on.

When do we think a lot of the 50th "hub bub" will start to die down? Will it be calmer the week after the 1st already? What about 2-3 weeks after? I'd probably try to avoid Columbus day week b/c it's usually busy anyway, but maybe the week of 17 Oct do we think it may have clamed down some? I know Remy/Epcot may stay busy but at least it's bigger, and I can go w/o having to do that right away (but would at least like to get in for F&W)

Or should I just forget about the 50th all together and just go sometime in Sept? It's a year long "celebration" right? So besides things possibly opening, what all could I possibly miss if I don't go in Oct, but Sept, and then again in the winter or spring?

Anyone who's been keeping up on it, your advice would be greatly appreciated. TIA

yensid67

OCT 1st:
50th Anniversary begins!
REMY is Opening

Disney schedules the events like anniversaries to last about 18 months for a reason! The first FEW months will be busy! I can almost guarantee that there will be 50th crowds into AT LEAST LATE 2021(December) 2022 is when you MAY see a decrease in crowds for 50th celebration!

If you are not worried about the 50th, then go before and enjoy smaller crowds, but probably not discounts!

or after 2021...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

aamove

We are going in November and anticipate huge crowds. Usually we go for a week and do 5 park days. This year we are going for 10 days and going to the parks 8 days. Hopefully we will get to do a lot of the stuff that we haven't done yet

Upvote 0

plawren2

We are going in November and anticipate huge crowds. Usually we go for a week and do 5 park days. This year we are going for 10 days and going to the parks 8 days. Hopefully we will get to do a lot of the stuff that we haven't done yet
We are going for five days in mid November-and I think there still will be lag in visitors coming back, I think Christmas holidays and 2022 will see huge surge in visitors. With plenty of kids in school in mid November it will temper the crowd sizes.

Upvote 0

Schweino

We are going for five days in mid November-and I think there still will be lag in visitors coming back, I think Christmas holidays and 2022 will see huge surge in visitors. With plenty of kids in school in mid November it will temper the crowd sizes.
I know this is speculation, but with the 50th starting 10-1 and people that postponed their trips, I would take every crowd calendar out there from the past and add a few notches. It is going to be busier than expected.

Upvote 0

plawren2

I know this is speculation, but with the 50th starting 10-1 and people that postponed their trips, I would take every crowd calendar out there from the past and add a few notches. It is going to be busier than expected.
Yea to some degree, but the seasonal trends will likely hold true even though the numbers will be up (busier when kids are not in school). In other words I fully expect November 2021 to busier than in past November, but not as busy as Holiday season or 2022 Spring Break/Easter etc..

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom