Falcon & Winter Soldier (Disney+ Marvel Series)

erasure fan1

41 or 42 minutes is about the length of a regular network 'hour' of television. Possibly slightly longer. lol
Oh I get that, not sure why it's funny but whatever. This isn't a network show, not by a long shot. Most network shows have over 13hrs to tell their story. This looks to have maybe 4. And while I did like the first episode, I just would have liked more time to establish things as it's only 6 episodes. I did say it was a nitpick. And really, who wouldn't want to spend more time with these characters?

doctornick

Oh I get that, not sure why it's funny but whatever. This isn't a network show, not by a long shot. Most network shows have over 13hrs to tell their story. This looks to have maybe 4. And while I did like the first episode, I just would have liked more time to establish things as it's only 6 episodes. I did say it was a nitpick. And really, who wouldn't want to spend more time with these characters?

They could certainly have a second season.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The more 'light' MCU series are half hour shows for 9-10 episodes (WandaVision, She-Hulk).

The more 'serious' MCU series are 45 minute shows for 6 episodes (Falcon, Loki, Moon Knight).

Generally, each "limited series" (back in my days of real TV, they'd be called a "mini-series") will wind up being about 4 1/2 - 5 hours long.

Our first three MCU limited series also had to contend with COVID shut-downs and restrictions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom