Fairytale Vacation

WDW John

My wife and I made our reservation yesterday with the Fairytale package. Somewhere I saw that you get less with that package than you do with the standard 'Dream Maker' Package.

Does anyone know what is "missing" from the Fairytale Package that you would normally get with the Dream Maker Package?

Thanks,

PhotoDave219

Uh, last i checked it was just the expense of Three nights. (Or however many nights your elegible for)

When i booked, i didnt notice anythign missing from the time i booked in march.

Upvote 0

WDW John

Original Poster
Here's what I saw, it was on Mousesavers.com. I'm just curious as to what is not 'identical' between the two.

Here's what was on Mousesavers (emphasis added):

"The Fairytale Vacation Package is not identical with the full Dream Maker package, but you do get a keepsake character framed artwork with pin (one per room) and luggage tags (one per person), in addition to your room and passes.

Upvote 0

DisneyBound

Here is what you dont get with Fairytale:

- Two FREE souvenir Disney trading pins and lanyards per room

- One of the following FREE Choice Features per room (the one Choice Feature chosen must be used by all Guests in a room at the same time and at the same location)

One round of miniature golf at Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course or Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
One Disney Character storytelling experience at Epcot® (advance reservations required and subject to availability)
Up to two images displayed on one Leave a Legacy Tile at Epcot®
Up to $25 toward dining at Planet Hollywood® at Downtown Disney® West Side.

Other than that, everything else is the same.

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
I don't know if this is different with my reservation or not, but when we got the paperwork from Disney after reservice the Fairytale Pacakage, it also listed Illuminations VIP viewing, MK Fireworks and Parade VIP viewing, and AK VIP viewing.

I'm not exactly sure what these are. I'm guessing the Illumination VIP is that roped off area past Canada?

I wasn't expecting these items listed on my bill. And I'm not 100% sure it isn't a mistake as well. When we first made the reservations (room only), the bill stated a bunch of free stuff for the Sports stuff. They were not listed on the revised reservation.

Oh well, we're doing an Illuminations cruise and the Undiscovered Futureworld tour so I already will get two great "VIP" views of Illuminations. I was just wondering what the heck the other ones were. :D

Other than that, the Fairtale Package looks like the regular Dream package except for the loss of those two items (and the free days of course :lol: )

Upvote 0

WDW John

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyBound
Here is what you dont get with Fairytale:

- Two FREE souvenir Disney trading pins and lanyards per room

- One of the following FREE Choice Features per room (the one Choice Feature chosen must be used by all Guests in a room at the same time and at the same location)

Hey, thanks, that's what I wanted to know. It seems completely worthwhile to "lose" those things to save $600-$700. One could easily purchase the above "FREE" items and still be way ahead.

Again, thanks for the info.

Upvote 0
I booked today for September! And I think I can handle not getting a couple of lanyards or the other coupleof items for three free days with the mouse! Had this package not appeared I would not be able to go see mickey and stay on site this year. This is an amazing opportunity for Disney fans everywhere!

Upvote 0

DisneyBound

no problem! Im just glad I could help...Ive gotten so many questions answered here, its nice to return the favor :)

Last year we booked the package and didnt even use the extra things...it was our first time and we were too worried about seeing things. We are saving $1,000 with Fairytale so I dont mind losing those few things either :)

Upvote 0

annamonte

First time posting !!!! Please be gentle! ;)

Anyway, I just booked a the Fairytale Package for my family. We were originally planning to go in December, but for the savings ... we picked early October ! Also, we were originally going to CBR, but now we got WL for the same money! Yippeee! :D

I cannot wait to go. It has been 10 years since I have been there and now I am a mom .... the kids will be so excited!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom