Fairfield Inn Orlando @ Marriott Village?

bayoutinkbelle

Original Poster
Has anyone stayed here before? I just booked for nine days in October at a great rate through Mousesavers. It looks nice on the Internet, but you know how that can be. Thanks for any help!

MotoDisney

Yes we have stayed there several times. It is a nice hotel and we've enjoyed staying there. Marriot Village is in a gated area with a few other Marriots in there as well. They have a food court and a decent pool, not overly huge but in October it should be fine. Hope this helps.

Have a great trip!

Moto

R&RsMom

How far is the Marriott Village from the Magic Kingdom and MGM? Also, does anyone know how the Marriott Village compares to the Marriott Grand Vista?

davinakb

How far is the Marriott Village from the Magic Kingdom and MGM? Also, does anyone know how the Marriott Village compares to the Marriott Grand Vista?
The Grande Vista is a vacation club property. As such it has nicer amenities in the room and on property than the Village hotels. But my understanding (having only done the sales tour/not stayed at) that this type does not have full service (such as daily cleaning and towel change).

The Marriott Village is nice. It's well maintained and I have stayed at all three places at least once. Have not stayed there since the upgrade, but understand that the rooms are even nicer. There's internet access, decent size pool. And a nice spread for breakfast that usually includes one hot item in addition to the normal continental fare.

Closer to Downtown Disney, but jump on I-4 and you'll be at MGM in less than 15 minutes (unless there's crazy traffic.) It's also super close to the Premium Outlets, which has a Character Premiere store for great discounts on Disney souvenirs. Have fun.

jonabyte

We have stayed twice at FF in the village and enjoyed staying there very much. It is a few minutes from DTD and area.
The room was clean and cool (we went in May this past year). The lobby is nice, they have free breakfast, which is good if not busy, they have everything, but eggs and bacon stuff.
We went to the courtyard for the buffet one morning.
I will be staying there again for sure.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
If the Marriott Village is located on Lake Bryan, then I have stayed in the Springhill Suites there. I would recommend dropping Speck76 a pm. I believe he is a 'higher up' in Marriott down in Orlando and he can help you with specifics. :wave:

bayoutinkbelle

Original Poster
I thank you all for your info, but I was able to get a better deal at Pop Century and switched my ressie. :D Perhaps I'll get the chance to stay here in the future, but -- in two weeks -- I'm on property!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom