Fab 50 Disney statue location theory

Scott Lang

Original Poster
This is just a theory, but I think there is some reason to where these statues will be located

The original 6. I think these are the hardest as they do not have a main area in any of the four parks. I think they will be either on Main Street and/or the main hub in Magic Kingdom.

Pumba/Timon. This should be near Festival of the Lion King in Animal Kingdom. Small chance of African Outpost in World Showcase.

Cogworth/Lumiere. I believe they will be near Be our guest in Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom. (Could be near Enchanted Tales with Belle, but don't see that)

Pooh/Piglet. This should be near Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh in Fantasyland. Could be near Crystal Palace or even the UK pavilion.

Edna Mode would have to be in the Incredibles area in Hollywood Studios. (Slight chance near play pavilion as there will be Edna Mode there)

Dante. Mexico pavilion, don't see any other fit.

Joe Gardner. American Adventure. Again, don't see any other fit.

Cheshire Cat. I believe this will be at the Cheshire Cat eatery in Fantasyland

Mad Hatter. Should be by the teacups in Fantasyland (either Mad Hatter or Cheshire Cat could also be in UK pavillion)

Woody and Bo Peep. Toy Story Land (slight chance for Frontierland)

R2-D2. Galaxy's Edge (chance for Star Tours)

Orange Bird. Should be in Adventureland by Tiki Birds/Dole Whip

Figment. Near Imagination pavillion. There shouldn't be any other choice.

Stitch. I am thinking in tomorrowland near his old attraction.

Future stateus

Mike Wazowski: near Monsters Inc show in Tomorrowland

Anna/Elsa: near Norway

Chuddy: near Micky & Minnie's Runaway Railway

Something Avatar related: near Pandora

Groot: near Guardians ride in Epcot

Dinosaur: near Dinosaur

Lady and the Tramp: Italy pavilion

Brer Rabbit near Splash Mountain (not sure if they will do this one)

Those are my thoughts.

Ripken10

This is just a theory, but I think there is some reason to where these statues will be located

The original 6. I think these are the hardest as they do not have a main area in any of the four parks. I think they will be either on Main Street and/or the main hub in Magic Kingdom.

Pumba/Timon. This should be near Festival of the Lion King in Animal Kingdom. Small chance of African Outpost in World Showcase.

Cogworth/Lumiere. I believe they will be near Be our guest in Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom. (Could be near Enchanted Tales with Belle, but don't see that)

Pooh/Piglet. This should be near Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh in Fantasyland. Could be near Crystal Palace or even the UK pavilion.

Edna Mode would have to be in the Incredibles area in Hollywood Studios. (Slight chance near play pavilion as there will be Edna Mode there)

Dante. Mexico pavilion, don't see any other fit.

Joe Gardner. American Adventure. Again, don't see any other fit.

Cheshire Cat. I believe this will be at the Cheshire Cat eatery in Fantasyland

Mad Hatter. Should be by the teacups in Fantasyland (either Mad Hatter or Cheshire Cat could also be in UK pavillion)

Woody and Bo Peep. Toy Story Land (slight chance for Frontierland)

R2-D2. Galaxy's Edge (chance for Star Tours)

Orange Bird. Should be in Adventureland by Tiki Birds/Dole Whip

Figment. Near Imagination pavillion. There shouldn't be any other choice.

Stitch. I am thinking in tomorrowland near his old attraction.

Future stateus

Mike Wazowski: near Monsters Inc show in Tomorrowland

Anna/Elsa: near Norway

Chuddy: near Micky & Minnie's Runaway Railway

Something Avatar related: near Pandora

Groot: near Guardians ride in Epcot

Dinosaur: near Dinosaur

Lady and the Tramp: Italy pavilion

Brer Rabbit near Splash Mountain (not sure if they will do this one)

Those are my thoughts.
FYI - In the Edna Mode video they said she would be in Hollywood Studios, so that should rule out near the play pavilion. In the Joe Gardner video they said he would be in Hollywood Studios as well, so you may have to readjust your prediction there.

Haymarket2008

The “main” Disney folks/Fab 5 have been confirmed to be in the center of the Hub. There has been numerous pieces of concept art confirming that. And a lot of the DHS ones will be in the planters in the center of the park. As for Epcot, many will be in the planters just as you enter the World Showcase between the two merchandising outposts.

Scott Lang

Original Poster
FYI - In the Edna Mode video they said she would be in Hollywood Studios, so that should rule out near the play pavilion. In the Joe Gardner video they said he would be in Hollywood Studios as well, so you may have to readjust your prediction there.
I honestly haven't watched any of the videos haha. Joe Gardner in HS is very interesting. It doesn't make alot of sense to me. Thanks for your feedback.

Scott Lang

Original Poster
The “main” Disney folks/Fab 5 have been confirmed to be in the center of the Hub. There has been numerous pieces of concept art confirming that. And a lot of the DHS ones will be in the planters in the center of the park. As for Epcot, many will be in the planters just as you enter the World Showcase between the two merchandising outposts.
That's interesting. I was thinking they would be near attractions/pavilions/lands. Thanks for the feedback.

Haymarket2008

That's interesting. I was thinking they would be near attractions/pavilions/lands. Thanks for the feedback.

At first I thought they would be near the attractions they signify, but I suppose not?? Maybe some of them will. I prefer that they are “out in the wild”.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom