Extreme Home Makeover Disney Peeps

insoin

They did a house here in my town (Louisville, KY). And there was a lot of donations in cash to a trust fund at a local bank to help with taxes for the family and help pay for keeping the house up. Hopefully other places do similar to help out the families.

ciscobee

Original Poster
It's on AGAIN ...

They just built a church and a house in NAWLENS. But the area looks like Kosovo or Somolia. I'm not sure there will be any people coming to the church when there are not people around. It literally looked war torn.

So, DID ANYONE SEE THESE FAMILIES IN WDW? Or do you think they spent all of there time at VIP Lounges and Segway tours? I wonder where they put these folks up. Some cast member with access, look in your database for Extreme Home Makeover or ABC, or something weird like "Fred Flinstone" and see when the last time they stayed at Disney was. I don't think they register the rooms under the peoples names.

Speaking of registrations ... I remember a special on TV with Oprah at the Grand Floridian. Is that the most famous celeb to stay on property ... and where do they put them up ... in a swanky place the rest of us can't get to?

mrerk

Premium Member
Speaking of registrations ... I remember a special on TV with Oprah at the Grand Floridian. Is that the most famous celeb to stay on property ... and where do they put them up ... in a swanky place the rest of us can't get to?

When Princess Diana brought her boys, William and Harry, to WDW they stayed in a suite at the Grand. I would say a Princess and two Princes (one most likely a future King) trumps your Oprah.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom