Extra Magic Hours?

elrod

OK, I'm at Magic Kingdom till closing at 10:00. Epcot is having EMHours that night until 12. Can I go to Epcot at 10:30 (after regular closing time) and still get into the extra hours touring if I'm saying in a WDW resort? Or do I have to be at the EMH park when it closes regular hours to stay for the extra hours?
Thanks

tigsmom

elrod said:
OK, I'm at Magic Kingdom till closing at 10:00. Epcot is having EMHours that night until 12. Can I go to Epcot at 10:30 (after regular closing time) and still get into the extra hours touring if I'm saying in a WDW resort? Or do I have to be at the EMH park when it closes regular hours to stay for the extra hours?
Thanks

You can if you have Park Hopper options on your passes. You will have to get a wristband if you want to ride /see shows though as they check and will stop you if you do not have one.

Upvote 0
You probably should make a quick stop at Epcot earlier in the day and get wristbands so when you arrive later that night, you are good to go.

"At this time next week, I will be at the Magic Kingdom!!!!!"

Upvote 0

elrod

Original Poster
Clark Griswold said:
You probably should make a quick stop at Epcot earlier in the day and get wristbands so when you arrive later that night, you are good to go.

"At this time next week, I will be at the Magic Kingdom!!!!!"

Ok, so I can't arrive after the EMH has begun and get the wristband either at the front gate or inside the park?

Upvote 0

tigsmom

elrod said:
Ok, so I can't arrive after the EMH has begun and get the wristband either at the front gate or inside the park?

Yes you can. The CM at the gate will direct you to the distribution point. We did this at the MK last summer.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

We did it in May at Epcot - no problem at all - the CM's pointed out where we should go, and we had our wristbands in minutes. No need to get them ahead of time, unless you're in that park already.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom