Extra Magic Hours

Dayzie914

What is the best way for two adults to take advantage of the EMH. In other words, when are they the busiest, I know they are always busy!

We are going the first week in June

Thanks

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Depends on which park you go to and whether it is the morning or not.

Epcot:
Morning: go to Soarin' right away for a fast pass, then head to test track or mission space (last year in June Mission wasn't as busy as TT or Soarin').

Evening: If you've done Illuminations or don't want to see it. Get Soarin' done or try to Fast Pass it. If you want to watch Illuminations and then do the rides then sit near the entrance of WS and FW.
Soarin' is the busiest attraction.

Magic Kingdom:
Morning: Do your FantasyLand stuff and maybe a fast pass right away if possible for Space Mountain. Then about 10 min before the park opens head to Frontierland.

Evening:
Again if you don't want to watch the parade you can use this time to ride the rides or get any leftover fast passes if they are available (we got one with our tickets at BTMR and the attendant gave us 2 more). Or since you'll be staying watch the first parade if there is 2 then do the attractions. Remember that Splash Mt always seems busiest, at least to me.

MGM:
We only did the morning, and we headed right to Sunset BLVD and fast passed Tower and rode Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.

Same with Animal Kingdom, we only did the EMH in the morning. We fast passed SAfari and did bug's life. But if EE is open you might want to Fast Pass that (I'm assuming they'll have fast pass) then do the safari.

Does that help at all?

Upvote 0

spacemtnfanatic

I imagine June is a whole seperate ballgame, but last week here is what EMH gave me:

-My own rocket in Space Mountain
-My own log in Splash Mountain
-My own spacecraft in Mission: Space
-An empty RnRC station

We are not parade/firework people, so if you are willing to sacrifice them, we have found you can get rides galore from about 20 minutes prior to 20 minutes after the scheduled start time of the nightly shows.

Upvote 0

kathyjacks

our first trip to wdw is coming up in april and I am thinking we will be so tired from the whole day of walking around the parks that we probably won't even use the extra magic housrs. we definitely wouldn't be out at 3am . I am wondering how everyone else has the energy to get up so early and stay so late?

Upvote 0

Scooter

kathyjacks said:
our first trip to wdw is coming up in april and I am thinking we will be so tired from the whole day of walking around the parks that we probably won't even use the extra magic housrs. we definitely wouldn't be out at 3am . I am wondering how everyone else has the energy to get up so early and stay so late?

We do half a day at MGM or Animal Kingdom then go to our resort and take a nap then go to whatever park has the late Extra magical hours.

I'm a big fan of napping and then going back out again after I'm all rested and refreshed.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

kathyjacks said:

Take a break mid day for lunch a swim and a nap. Then go out in the evening for dinner and EMH. We have been doing this for years even when our kids were little (now 17 & 11). We learned the hard way...early in and E Night on the same day...we were all useless the next day and never made it to a park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom