Extra Magic Hours Tricks & Tips

onholiday

Hi! My family's heading for WDW for the fourth year in a row this summer in the first week of June. We've always had horrible luck with Extra Magic Hours... it never seems that we are able to take advantage of it like some people have. The only time we felt it was worth it was when you had to pay to take advantage of the evening hours. It might just be that we go during the summer, but I'd really like to be able to take advantage of it this trip! Is it just that we get fed up with it and leave too early before people leave? Just any tips and tricks you can share if you've had successes with it?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thanks for your very FAST responses! I came back on here to say that I had found the info after doing a little research...I should do that next tme I have a question, right?:) Since you two were so fast, let me ask you this...

We'll be staying at The Wilderness Place with cabins...So we will be staying with friends so our names will not necessarily be connected to any sort of reservation(i dont think). Does anyone see that as being a problem as far as validating that we are staying at a Disney resort?

Sorry if this question seems a bit lame.
Every individual in a room gets a key. The key is your proof. Currently, I believe Disney actually requires the names of each guest to be included when booking. If you're not included in the booking and staying in the room, that's a whole different kettle 'o fish!

Upvote 0

wesTcoastY

Every individual in a room gets a key. The key is your proof. Currently, I believe Disney actually requires the names of each guest to be included when booking. If you're not included in the booking and staying in the room, that's a whole different kettle 'o fish!

We'll be checking in when our friends do, so we aren't crashing the cabin by any means..so I guess we'll gets as well and be able to do the EMHs too. COOL!

Upvote 0

calicommando

Last year we loved the MK EMH's at night. We were there two Sundays and they were open till 1 and 3 AM. We literally rode everything that was open our first night in the park! It made the rest of our vacation easy, because we didn't have pressure to hit everything. That was the last week of April, so maybe time of year makes a difference. Oh, and it stayed busy until about 1-2 hours after regular closing, then it was empty.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom