Extra Magic Hours Question

JCAEdge21

During Epcot's Extra Magic Hours, do the Food & Wine carts remain open? Or do they shut down with the rest of the park at 9:00pm?

Also, anyone can technically stay in the parks, correct? I won't be staying at an on-site hotel but I would love to just hang out in the park for an extra 2 hours and eat/drink/shop before I head back to my hotel!

Thanks!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
No food carts are not open during EMH's during Food & Wine. Unless it changed this year up until/through last year they were never open for EMH's. A select few were open for special after hours paid events we have attended but not for normal EMH's. ;)

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

I won't be staying at an on-site hotel but I would love to just hang out in the park for an extra 2 hours and eat/drink/shop before I head back to my hotel!
Unfortunately you won't get the chance - you'll slowly be rounded up and herded towards one of the exits. You may even be asked to prove that your an onsite guest before attempting to eat/drink/shop

Upvote 0

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
During Epcot's Extra Magic Hours, do the Food & Wine carts remain open? Or do they shut down with the rest of the park at 9:00pm?

Also, anyone can technically stay in the parks, correct? I won't be staying at an on-site hotel but I would love to just hang out in the park for an extra 2 hours and eat/drink/shop before I head back to my hotel!

Thanks!
Umm, no. Unless you are an on-site guest, you will not be able to do anything during EMH. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, just leave.

Upvote 0

WorldDad

Anyone can stay in the parks during extra magic hours. You will only be allowed to eat/ shop. No rides, no shows. They will not round you up or chase you out. Disney will not chase anyone away who wants to spend money. The only time they will usher someone out is for the special events like the halloween and christmas parties.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom