Extra Magic Hours Question

Kurtj43

Original Poster
I see the Magic Kingdom has 'late' extra magic hours next Sunday when I'm going to be there...they normally close at midnight, what time is the extra magic hours till? I can't imagine they'd be open to 3:00AM...

If anyone one knows, please share!!!

Thanks!!!

maelstrom

They'll be open until 3a if the park closes to regular guests at midnight. Once upon a time, the MK used to be open until 1a during the summer, for everyone!

disneyash

It actually probably is until either 2 or 3am. I recently called up disney (407-wdisney is on speed dial in my household :p) to inquire about the new extra magic hours for my trip next month, and i was told it completely has taken the place of E-Ride Nights. Are you familiar with those? Somewhere in the late 90s, early 00s, disney world property guests could pay $10 or so to get wristbands and stay in the MK for 3 hours after park closing to ride select attractions. So now Extra Magic Hours are pretty much the same thing, different name, on a much broader level. If you haven't experienced riding Splash Mtn at 2am and catching the last Jungle Cruise at 2:50Am, it's quite the experience. Enjoy!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom