Extra Magic Hours question

alice

Going in 2 weeks, staying at Pop Century, trying to make a schedule now.

1. Most people say avoid the park on the EMH day, is this still the consensus? Makes sense...and we will not have the Hopper this time...

2. Is there a list of the EMH somewheres? If not, can I call the hotel in advance and get the schedule for that week so I can plan ahead on which park to avoid on certain days? I knwo I could just wait til I get there, but I'm getting antsy and I want to make a plan now!

Thanks!

GoochDSA

My girlfriend and I went this past New Year's Eve week, which has got to be one of the if not the busiest times of the year. We found that with the PM EMH we were able to get a lot done. Families with younger kids tend to leave after wishes which really cleared the park up. We were able to get through most of MK in the extra three hours at night (with riding the mountains multiple times each in that time). During the day TSMM's wait time was over three hours long, during PM EMH we were able to go on it a few times with no wait.

Upvote 0

thetodd

We usually use morning EMH's for getting on favorite attractions multiple times, we use evening EMH's more for walking around and enjoying the sights as it does seem more crowded at night, we don't do many attractions in the evening.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom