Extra Magic Hours...morning or evening better?

davper

I am staying in the park and can take advantage of EMH. I also have the Park Hopper option.

From what I have read here, the park with the evening hours gets a heavier crowd. So does that mean the morning hour park is a better choice?

What would be a better plan of attack considering crowds:
A. Go to the park with the Morning EMH and stay there all day?
B. Go to both parks with EMH and take a break early afternoon?
C. Sleep late and go to the evening EMH park?
D. None of the above, here is a better option?

I am going 9/21 to 9/30 and I am told crowds are about medium level for this time of year. Maybe this means it won't matter what I choose?

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

caitiesus

I was just there and I would say it depends. We did AK for AM EMH and it was great, not too crowded at all.

Then we did MK and MGM PM EMH and one was great, one waas awful. The difference was how late it went. If it ends midnight or earlier it is really crowded. But when it was open past midnight, all the big rides were literally walk on! They were ASKING people to come ride ToT!! And the difference really was the time. I heard parents saying they would not do it because their kids couldn't stay up that late

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Mornings are consistently better. Most people on vacation do not want to get up at 6:30 to make an 8:00 park opening so you will constantly find a deserted park from 8 to 9. Evening can be hit or miss. Some days it will feel like the days after 9/11 and on others it will feel ike 4th of July at MK.

Upvote 0

dizzney

We have found the last two years that night EMH do not seem to be worth it, we went this August to MK at night beginning at midnight and did not get on Spash or THunder mountains til 2PM as we were NOT waiting on those lines, never got on Peter Pan or Space Mountain, it was INSANE!

Epcot was the same, Soaring and Test Track were 90 minute waits,

But morning EMH was much better you got in and on all the rides you wanted. I woyuld not even try to do EMH in the evening unless you went in a very slow time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom