Extra Magic Hours ending?

Berret

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
If this has been discussed elsewhere, I apologize. My wife was looking through her Facebook feed last week and saw an article, I forget if it was by a blog we follow or someone she knows, that said that the information being sent to travel agents about park scheduling and such does not contain anything about Extra Magic Hours. Of course, the headline was something clickbait-ish like the title I used, and the implication was that EMH is ending because the information wasn't sent out where normally it would. I definitely would be disappointed if they did eliminate it, but I will wait to reserve judgment until I find out more, which is why I'm asking. Thank you.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I meant a specific link to the schedule that noted it, or the article mentioning it - I clearly should have been more specific to avoid the LMGFY treatment ;)
Like I noted look at the link to the other thread above and it's in tbe first post by the OP. Will take you right to it. :)

Electricsoup

Like I noted look at the link to the other thread above and it's in tbe first post by the OP. :)

That message wasn't posted when I started typing, and I never saw it until I came back to the thread. So I did see it after I posted what you just quoted. No need to pile on. :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
That message wasn't posted when I started typing, and I never saw it until I came back to the thread. So I did see it after I posted what you just quoted. No need to pile on. :)
Was being nice/helpful not piling on sorry. I'm one of the nice ones on here. Never my intention to pile on. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom