Extra Magic Hour Insanity

Pioneer Hall

Here is an interesting idea and most of you will probably think I am crazy...but I want your opinions.

Now that EMH allow you to get in to the parks after closing, there is one that I want to see and one that I will only have one oppurtunity. That is AK, because I am yet to see it at night and now have the chance.

Here is where the problem comes in...

We are spending the first four night of our trip off property because they are free through a timeshare offer. We check in to the Polynesian on the 17th. The EMH for AK is on the 16th.

Here is my idea...

A partial hookup campsite costs very little. Do you think it would be an awful thing if I booked it for the one night just for the room key and the EMH benefit? I really want to take advatange of the pictures and the ability to see AK up until 9pm.

Your opinions as always are greatly appreciated.

dvm

DVC_Couple_PA said:
Hey, it may not be the most ethical thing to do, but......

Call and make a ressie. Get the confirmation (I think they can email them) and then cancel the ressie. Goto the park and say to the wristband CM that you just arrived and haven't checked in yet to get a key and show them the confirmation. It may work, it may not.

Better put your helmet on, cause you're gonna get flamed for that one!!! :eek:

Upvote 0
Uh Oh! I think I hear the sirens! Hehehe.

Besides, all I did was point out a potential loophole in the system. A loophole that may not even work anyway. Even if it did, overall it's a pretty harmless thing. If someone decides to get into a tizzy over it.....so be it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom