Extra Extra Magic Hours- worth moving trip dates for?

Minnie1986

Hey All!

I've just seen a post on another site stating that WDW will be opening Hollywood Studios at 6am from August 29-November 2. The catch is, November 2nd is the day that I arrive. Would it be worth it to move my arrival date up by one day to take advantage of this? Just looking for thoughts and opinions. TIA!!

Last edited:

Minnie1986

Original Poster
If you and your traveling partners are up for potentially waking up at 4 something in the morning , go for it. That and if changing travel plans won't cost you money
Truth be told, that was my plan anyway, just at a different point in my trip. I guess Disney must've read my mind. My travel partner will be a 9 yo, so please pray for me! I've just accepted that SW land is going to be anything but easy. My flights would actually be cheaper if I came in on the 1st, I just have to check with Disney regarding possible resort price changes.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
There’s a thread already discussing it:

It’s still possible they may extend the extra EMH. But if you want to move, I would do so sooner rather than later, there could be a rush on rooms.

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

Original Poster
There’s a thread already discussing it:

It’s still possible they may extend the extra EMH. But if you want to move, I would do so sooner rather than later, there could be a rush on rooms.
Thank you. I hadn't seen the other post.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom