News Extra Extra Magic Hours This Fall

MickeyMouse10

This is awesome, I'm an early bird anyways. So it will be nice to get in and get out before the human hordes come in. I kept looking for a catch or extra fee stipulation, but nope.

Disney you've done good. I will not do a negative post at least for a couple of hours. In memory of this great gesture and occasion.

dvitali

So, the end date given is Nov. 2. Are they seeing how this goes before making a decision past this date? I would love for it to go through Dec., if it needs it. I think it probably will.
I think it because of the sunrise and clocks will changes back one hour In November (Daylight Saving Time).

Last edited:

durangojim

I'm new here, so just asking.
No problem, I’m sorry it sounded like I was being curt but I wasn’t trying to. Disney doesn’t offer FPs during morning or night extra magic hours regardless of the park. We’re a nice group of folks here. Welcome to the boards!

mdcpr

No problem, I’m sorry it sounded like I was being curt but I wasn’t trying to. Disney doesn’t offer FPs during morning or night extra magic hours. We’re a nice group of folks here. Welcome to the boards!
Thank you. No worries. My first cup of coffee hasn't kicked in. :)

mguimond1990

A question I have is the press release said Disney hotels and “other select resorts” but it doesn’t list the other included resort....at least not that I can find. Would anyone know which other hotels are included? We’re staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek In sept and I’m trying to plan 😁

jpeden

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
A question I have is the press release said Disney hotels and “other select resorts” but it doesn’t list the other included resort....at least not that I can find. Would anyone know which other hotels are included? We’re staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek In sept and I’m trying to plan 😁

Per Undercover Tourist, this is the current list:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom