News Extra Extra Magic Hours This Fall

joejccva71

I already changed plans to NOT do a park the night before we're doing SWGE, and go to bed early. Going to be getting there atleast by 4am, if not 3am. I'm a member of Disney World Junkies on Facebook and many people are talking 3-4am.

Probably will take Uber very early from All-Star Sports to the Boardwalk resort and then walk to HS.

nickys

Premium Member
There go my PPO BOG ADRs I spent hours trying to book last week! :hilarious:

Now what I really want to know: will the value/moderate food courts adjust their coffee schedules accordingly?

Finally, someone gets to the really important question. The answer is that only deluxe guests get coffee that early. ;)

Imagine how much money they could make with coffee stalls outside DHS.....

So if Holywood is opening at 6 AM and Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom at 7AM how early will the buses be running? And for us faithful rope droppers will we still need to be at the parks an hour before opening still?

cosmicgirl

Finally, someone gets to the really important question. The answer is that only deluxe guests get coffee that early. ;)

Imagine how much money they could make with coffee stalls outside DHS.....
Ah well for the hundreds saved per night I'll gladly google where to get those odd little filter things that fit in the machine. We run out of Joffrey's within 5 minutes after the alarm goes off.

Will this mean 5am gondolas?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom