Extra day!

Allygator

Since we are driving down in September we just extended our vacation by a day. We are going to stay at Shades of Green the day before our stay at Wilderness Lodge. We may add a second day at SOG since the rates are great! They were advertising 20% off but we got a 30% discount. It will be so nice to have two days to relax before our park days begin.

Allygator

Original Poster
woo hoo! Extra day is great...two extra days...greater! And if you have not been to WL before....you are going to love it.[/quote My daughter and I had dinner there a few years ago but I never thought I would be staying there! I can't wait to see my husband's reaction. :)

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Sweet!

We jammed a couple days onto our vacation this september too. Were going to spend the extra 2 days at Uni.
The good thing here is that the last 2 years have been using 2 of our regular 7 wdw days to do that.
now we can go back to a more chill (as chill as we can get that is ) pace. it'll be nice.

Upvote 0

Allygator

Original Poster
Sweet!

We jammed a couple days onto our vacation this september too. Were going to spend the extra 2 days at Uni.
The good thing here is that the last 2 years have been using 2 of our regular 7 wdw days to do that.
now we can go back to a more chill (as chill as we can get that is ) pace. it'll be nice.
Universal! How nice! I haven't been there since the late 90's. Since we will have our park tickets already, we may head to a waterpark, explore the Boardwalk area and POR-Riverside.

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

Such a great idea to have a little down time before it all begins. Once our flight lands and our feet hit the ground, we go like the Road Runner. MY DH says every year "you said we weren't going to go like this again." Anyway, good idea, have a wonderful vacation and enjoy my favorite resort, the WL.

Upvote 0

Allygator

Original Poster
Such a great idea to have a little down time before it all begins. Once our flight lands and our feet hit the ground, we go like the Road Runner. MY DH says every year "you said we weren't going to go like this again." Anyway, good idea, have a wonderful vacation and enjoy my favorite resort, the WL.
Thank you. I'm normally like that too. I usually need two days after vacation to recover. This year we are buying the military passes which are four day park hopper plus. That pretty much limits my time in the parks (hubby loves it!). Amazing though with over a week vacation and four days in the park and one at a waterpark we still have a busy week. I usually have a hard time dragging myself away from the parks so this will definitely make me see what else Disney has to offer.

Upvote 0

Amanda Ross

That's great to hear. Enjoy your stay.
2a3.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom