Extension to TiW?

durangojim

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone had heard anything about if there are extensions to Tables in Wonderland like they did with APs? Also do we know if they will still be offering TiW going forward?

surfsupdon

Just wondering if anyone had heard anything about if there are extensions to Tables in Wonderland like they did with APs? Also do we know if they will still be offering TiW going forward?
Yes the extension was the same as AP. I read that officially on something Disney released at some point. 98A0C2FF-8A6B-4514-8C1F-32C93982081E.png

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Unique thing about TiW is that it expires on last day of anniversary month, so will Disney keep extend by a round number of 4 months or actually only extend by number of days. I realize it literally says number of days but I don't see them squabbling over a few days to create two classes.

ThatMouse

I was told on the phone that the extension is March 16 - July 11, so I calculate that as at least 117 days. However, they have not come out with the full process of this and this should be extended even more, as well as a bigger refund option. It's not fair to say you're open when not everyone can go.

Ravenclaw78

We show no extension, credit, or anything else for our TIW - exp 11-2020. While things may change? As of today, it appears to be cancelled.
It hasn't been cancelled, it just hasn't happened yet. They won't process the extensions until they actually re-open, according to their prior statements. I suspect they're probably also still trying to decide whether to count July 11th as the end date or wait until dining venues are more fully available to cardholders, but that's just my own assumption.

donsullivan

Premium Member
Where would one see (or not see) such an extension? I can’t find any reference to my TIW account online (or anywhere to link it to my profile)
I stopped by Guest Relations at Epcot yesterday to ask about the TiW extension. I was told you should add 4 months to your current expiration date printed on the back of the card and that is your new expiration date.

donsullivan

Premium Member
Do you have to go to Guest Services to get a new card since the expiration date is on the card?
They will not print a new card for you. Guest Relations at Epcot told me it was an automatic extension of 4 months from the current expiration date.

She had a list that mapped the range of original expiration dates (MAR 2020 or later) that were extended and what dates they were extended to. I just took one of the pens on the counter and wrote the new date on the back of my card and she said nothing more was needed.

Last edited:

crawale

They will not print a new card for you. Guest Relations at Epcot told me it was an automatic extension of 4 months from the current expiration date.

She had a list that mapped the range of original expiration dates (MAR 2020 or later) that were extended and what dates they were extended to. I just took one of the pens on the counter and wrote the new date on the back of my card and she said nothing more was needed.
Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom