Extended Evening Hours Question- will there be places to get food or drinks??

Twinglemom

Original Poster
There are EEH at EPCOT and MK when we go and I was wondering if places like Les Halles or Karmel Kuchen will be open during the extended hours. Same for MK? Thanks :)

Smiley/OCD

Having done them in the past, I would say MOST (if not all) QS food establishments should be open…FS sit down restaurants that require reservations may or may not stay open. Hope this helps…

nickys

Premium Member
From what I’ve read recently, the experience is the exact opposite of @Smiley/OCD . Very few places are open in Epcot certainly, World Showcase is mostly closed and you will usually find that from Norway round to France aI the America pavilion is closed off.

nickys

Premium Member
Thinking back to our two evenings over Christmas.

We did Soarin near the beginning and the QS downstairs in the Land (Sunshine Seasons) was already closed. All the food booths were closed up. Walking back from Norway to the monorail we cut through the Odessey building and the counter there was open. But the new QS near Creations was all closed up.

I don’t think our experience was out of step with other reports.

At MK Casey’s and The Plaza were open. Not sure about elsewhere.

Smiley/OCD

From what I’ve read recently, the experience is the exact opposite of @Smiley/OCD . Very few places are open in Epcot certainly, World Showcase is mostly closed and you will usually find that from Norway round to France aI the America pavilion is closed off.
That must have changed, because I’ve had fish & chips late in the evening during EMH and school bread as well…things can change quickly in Disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom