Express Pass

NutsForFlorida

Original Poster
Are the Express Passes at Universal worth purchasing? I'll be there on 11/27, which is a Saturday. And, I'll be doing both parks in that day.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I stay at the resort for that privilege, and regardless of how busy it is its just such a better way to maximise time. And if thats around Thanksgiving based on this year then I wouldnt go without it.

JillC LI

I was able to do both parks in one day without it on a relatively quiet day. Given that you're going at Thanksgiving time, plus the new opening ot the WWOHP, I'd say get the express pass.

valleyfan

We did both parks in one day this past December using the Express pass and still waited an hour for the fireworks and laser show to start, GET THE PASS!!!!!!!!!!

rlm919

we were there dec. 9th last year and the passes were an absolute waste of money..... walked on every attraction all day long. hoping for the same this December.

Ziffman

I wouldnt go without it.

I'd say get the express pass.

GET THE PASS!!!!!!!!!!

we were there dec. 9th last year and the passes were an absolute waste of money..... walked on every attraction all day long. hoping for the same this December.

Well that's 3 out of 4 people recommending that you get the pass, and only one saying it was a "waste of money". That should tell you something if 75% of respondents are saying to get it. I will add to that by suggesting the same. I get it every time, either by virtue of staying on property or purchasing it separately. I don't understand people who say they can do the parks in one day without it. There's no way to do that without missing stuff. Get the pass. It is well worth it!!

SleepingMonk

As said above stay on property and use your room key. You're also walking distance to the parks and can make reservations at some very nice restaurants.

I suggest Tchoup Chop at Royal Pacific and Bice at Portofino.

Chevross

If I ever do another Universal trip, staying on property and using the room key is the only way I'd do it from now on.

fosse76

I guess it depends. If you arrive at IOA in the mornings, you absolutely don't need it. I was there this past weekend. Started with the Hulk at around 9:45 am. Did Bluto's Barges, Dudley Do-Right and Jurassic Park by 10:45 and walked right into Hogsmeade. Since everyone is practically heading to Harry Potter first thing, you don't really need express pass for IOA if you go in the mornings. Since I started each day at IOA, I can't tell you if that's true for Universal Studios. But I did buy the express pass for that park, and was glad I did. And I have an AP!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom