Express Monorail running on modified weekday schedule for Spring and Summer 2015

KappleB2

To clarify, if I come from Epcot on the monorail to MK(on a Tuesday, mid day) when it is time to switch monorails I will have to go over to the ferry instead?

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Testing automation? Or whether Guests will freak out?

I'm thinking the latter, If it's for 'testing' the automation TWDC has hired the Three Stooges as their engineering firm mass transit automation is a well understood field and it does not take that long to make it work.

Tuckbrookmom

We are staying at GF in June. One of the days we plan on going to Epcot for morning extra magic hours will since the monorail isn't running during that time will they have a bus to Epcot?

polynesiangirl

We are staying at GF in June. One of the days we plan on going to Epcot for morning extra magic hours will since the monorail isn't running during that time will they have a bus to Epcot?

This change is impacting the express monorail between MK and the transportation and ticket center. Doesn't appear to impact the Epcot line.

Motterman

Thanks Polynesiangirl. What about Extra Magic Hours, do we know if that equates to "regular hours" when it comes to predicting the Monorail opening/closing times?

bethymouse

Me too! My Mom will be in an ECV, and won't be able to take a boat. She doesn't like the bus, and for convenience we thought it would be nice. I sure hope the monorail will be working! I am surprised during summer hours ( or do they still consider June 16-22 Spring?) that they're still reducing hours!:eek:

ToTBellHop

Makes me glad I went with Wilderness Lodge. What is the point of paying to stay on the monorail loop if you can't take the monorail to Epcot for park opening or MK if you have a character breakfast? Granted, I knew these closures would continue so I purposely avoided the monorail loop.

Livelovedisney

really?! this guest is freaking out, we'll be arriving at the poly early on june 8 so that we can activate our bands and head to BOG for breakfast at 8....so now we have to plan to arrive earlier just to be able to get on the bus...

ToTBellHop

really?! this guest is freaking out, we'll be arriving at the poly early on june 8 so that we can activate our bands and head to BOG for breakfast at 8....so now we have to plan to arrive earlier just to be able to get on the bus...
Honestly, the bus is more reliable than the monorail these days. Not that it makes you feel any better when you pay to stay on the monorail loop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom