• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Experiences with the Holiday Inn Orlando - Disney Springs?

Keppyslinger

Original Poster
Hello Everyone,
I will be in Florida for something in October, and I decided since I was there anyway I wanted to make a side trip to Disney. As I am travelling solo this time I could not justify the rates for a Disney Resort room, and decided to find something in the neighborhood. I found a decent rate on the Holiday Inn near Disney Springs and I am wondering what sort of experiences others have had with this particular hotel. I can still cancel without penalty so I appreciate the info.

HMFan999

Advertisement
I just stayed there last week for a conference. It's a decent hotel if you're expectations are set correctly. It's not really themed or anything, it's just a large Holiday Inn. I found the staff to be friendly and the rooms to be clean. Food service is a bit disappointing, so I'd plan to eat outside of the hotel as much as possible. I also wouldn't rely on the park shuttles for transportation if you can avoid it.

Top Bottom