"Experience the Monorail" T-shirt discontinued?

Horizons1

Original Poster
Hey guys, does anyone happen to know if this shirt has been discontinued? I've looked all over MouseGear and the Emporium and found no trace of it. I found the grey shirt with the monorail speil in spanish, but not this one. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Here's a picture in case you've never seen it before. It's a very nifty retro-coaster:

http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/Monorail T-shirt.jpg

RonAnnArbor

The only shirt anywhere down at WDW is the Spanish one at present (which I kinda like)...so I wouldn't be surprised if the other one has been discontinued. Have you checked eBay?

Horizons1

Original Poster
RonAnn, no I haven't tried Ebay yet. I wasn't expecting the shirt to be discontinued so soon. And I don't really like buying clothes online anyways.

Hmm, well that's a bummer. I wonder if it didn't sell very well. Shame too, that's a terrific shirt.

TheDisneyMagic

I'm pretty certain I saw it at the Magic Kingdom yesturday and at the World of Disney store a couple of days ago. I will check again tomorrow as I will most probably pop in to MK, if I see it I will let you know.

Horizons1

Original Poster
I'm pretty certain I saw it at the Magic Kingdom yesturday and at the World of Disney store a couple of days ago. I will check again tomorrow as I will most probably pop in to MK, if I see it I will let you know.

Ok, thanks. I checked the entire left side of Main Street yesterday, and to no avail. Hope you have better luck. :wave:

adrianuk91

I've got that t-shirt on now. I got mine from the Disney Shop at premium outlets on Vineland Ave but that was back in late October. Dunno if that helps, hope it does. Have a good christmas everyone.

TheDisneyMagic

Ok, popped in to Epcot yesturday instead of the Magic Kingdom and I saw a grant total of two of them in Mouse Gear, and they were on one of those temp rails that have wheels on which could mean that they have now been discontinued and these were the last of the stock. I will definately be back in MK tonight so I will have a look around there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom