EXPENSIVE, CROWDED AND IS A BETTER THOUGHT THAN AN ADVENTURE

Str8uproy

Original Poster
Yes, Absolutely who doesn't love Disney Parks. Recently we took daughter and Grandbaby to Disney World. We stayed at Fort Wilderness cabins 4 nights, We had 3 day passes for the parks.

Went to Epcot, and this park was elbow to elbow, and was bit of a rowdy crowd, seems like everyone there was wine tasting the country's. 100% of all the attractions were not accessible unless you made reservations at the particular attraction a few hours before hand.

Magic Kingdom was far worse crowded, unable to rnjoy any attraction, and for the 1st time in my 60 years, I spent over a 100.00 for a hotdogs, 3 hamburgers and drink. Expensive and institutionalized food.

Animal Kingdom just as bad, if not worse. The BBQ used to be mmmmm, now for your $130.00 you get BBQ Chicken " Jerkey " Super crowded and simply miserable for everyone there.

To make matters worse, the "unionized" employees; for the most part, simply didn't care, were rude, slow, and uncaring for the most part, campus wide.

Bottom line OVER $7,500.00 for a reasonable 4 night stay.

NOT SO " MAGIC" anymore, i hate complaining but this place is better a fond memory of what used to be.

Chi84

Premium Member
Yes, Absolutely who doesn't love Disney Parks. Recently we took daughter and Grandbaby to Disney World. We stayed at Fort Wilderness cabins 4 nights, We had 3 day passes for the parks.

Went to Epcot, and this park was elbow to elbow, and was bit of a rowdy crowd, seems like everyone there was wine tasting the country's. 100% of all the attractions were not accessible unless you made reservations at the particular attraction a few hours before hand.

Magic Kingdom was far worse crowded, unable to rnjoy any attraction, and for the 1st time in my 60 years, I spent over a 100.00 for a hotdogs, 3 hamburgers and drink. Expensive and institutionalized food.

Animal Kingdom just as bad, if not worse. The BBQ used to be mmmmm, now for your $130.00 you get BBQ Chicken " Jerkey " Super crowded and simply miserable for everyone there.

To make matters worse, the "unionized" employees; for the most part, simply didn't care, were rude, slow, and uncaring for the most part, campus wide.

NOT SO " MAGIC" anymore, i hate complaining but this place is better a fond memory of what used to be.
The CMs are usually one of the best parts of WDW. We’ve been visiting for nearly 40 years and never found them to be rude, slow or uncaring.

Last edited by a moderator:

NelleBelle

Our trip in Sept had the best CM experience since we’ve been going (since the early 90s). I used the cast compliment feature numerous times.

And other than GotG, not sure why OP couldn’t see everything they wanted in Epcot—the standby lines worked fine for us in Sept. I’ve have never bought G+ since it started.

Figgy1

Premium Member

To make matters worse, the "unionized" employees; for the most part, simply didn't care, were rude, slow, , and uncaring for the most part, campus wide.

Do you mean the same unionized employees that have been unionized forever as I've always found them to go above and beyond. Also if all you're getting is hamburgers and hot dogs you're doing Disney wrong

drizgirl

For starters, did you attend the MK on a non-party day? That's the fast track to a terrible experience.

John park hopper

I don't find this to be a troll or Katie-bug level but just an individuals honest experience. You may not agree but some people expect a quality return on money spent for a vacation.

Smiley/OCD

Sorry, a 62 yo OP is not going to to get on a Disney super fan site to complain about hot dogs and hamburgers…besides, if they knew enough to come on here and post, they absolutely are familiar enough with Disney to be able to navigate thru this site to see the plethora of food choices and prices…I’m not that naive…
Next will be the wait for buses, the smell in the monorail cars, the overflowing trash bins, and oh yeah, what do you mean the Yeti doesn’t work???

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Our trip in Sept had the best CM experience since we’ve been going (since the early 90s). I used the cast compliment feature numerous times.

And other than GotG, not sure why OP couldn’t see everything they wanted in Epcot—the standby lines worked fine for us in Sept. I’ve have never bought G+ since it started.
Perhaps nobody was traveling then?

Occam’s razor

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom