Expedition Everest Yeti News

Lynx04

beauty_Belle27 said:
I think EE will be so tall and scary.I'm a bit skeptical because of my fear of heights.but I will definately TRY to go on tot and ee.lol

It shouldn't be that bad the tallest drop is only 80ft. This is considered a kiddie drop in the world of todays coasters. I think the backward portion and overall theme will make this a great ride.

Tim G

KevinPage said:
Hopefully the Yeti will smell like Stitch, meaning he ate and farted out the little blue :D :D :D
Errr... Who broke wind in here?? :D

1disneydood

I heard that Stitch himself will be featured through the ride, but not being eaten. A recent survey of WDW guests showed that including Stitch will draw more people to Animal Kingdom since he isn't in that particular park enough yet. So instead of a yeti, imagineers have made several audio anamatronics of the blue alien, with the form he has in Disney's yet to be released hit Lilo and Stitch 2- Stich Has a Glitch. He will be making an apperance several times during the ride.

:lol: :lol:

KevinPage

Let's hope something like this NEVER happens. But it they really wanted Synergy, they could have Stitch ESCAPE to Everest, and talk up about how people need to go see him on that ride.

Ooooooh, I can smell a bean counter having a field day with that one. I think I need an attorney. :rolleyes:

Jekyll

I have a feeling the yeti isn't going to smell to good. Recently all the rides that have added smells haven't smelled to great. The skunk in JITI, Stitch. They have been on a stench roll.

aklodge

Jekyll said:
I have a feeling the yeti isn't going to smell to good. Recently all the rides that have added smells haven't smelled to great. The skunk in JITI, Stitch. They have been on a stench roll.
Yea, I agree. I think the smells are nice effects, though, so I have nothing against them.

Lee

Adventurer
Caught the show on the Travel Channel today.
Not bad...but I wish they would have used some new footage. Everything they had was at least a year old.
Nice shots of Crazy Joe and the others sculpting the big model, though.
Hmmm...wonder if that thing will wind up on Ebay... :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom