Expedition Everest single rider queue temporarily unavailable

neoshinok

When they close single rider, do they take odd numbered parties and sit strangers next to each other? Or do they leave empty seats next to singles or odd numbered groups? Just curious how this affects capacity.

gorillaball

If you are in the single rider line they will put you next to another single rider or next to someone who is in a group with an odd number of people (each row has only two seats). I always ride as a single rider since the rest of my family does not do "big" roller coasters. The last time I rode it I was seated next to a young guy who told me he was a roller coaster expert and travels around the country riding as many roller coasters as he can. I got a huge laugh when I saw the ride picture. I am screaming my head off and he is facing the camera grinning and pointing in a cool "hey there" pose. It was a fun moment.

I think maybe you missed the part of his question where he said "When they close single rider..."

WishStar

No biggy - just wasn't sure if you caught that or not, and I wanted to give you a little jab :). My family and I like single rider here as well, we use it on EE more than any other ride by far.

No worries. I appreciate your bringing it to my attention. I read to fast. EE is great fun and I love how fast the single rider line moves when we visit in mid August. It would be very disappointing to be there when the single rider line was closed.

djkidkaz

I'm guessing this might be to expand the line considering the increase in attendance DAK is about to get they will probably need more space for people using this line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom