Expedition Everest Challenge! NEXT WEEKEND! Question

brandoneight

Original Poster
I am so incredibly excited about my second Expedition Everest Challenge! I participated in the inaugural event in 2008, but missed last year. From the reports of last years challenge, I can't say that I regret that decision. Let's all hope and pray that the rain holds off for this years challenge, because 2008 was great fun!

We have an awesome group of six people (three teams) participating, and one crazy person that just cannot be talked into it. Though I would love for her to at least attend the after party for a minute (From what I recall from '08, A MINUTE is all that it took to have a few drinks, ride it all and then head out). The price however ($39), is steep for the amount of time that we will spend there, and the offerings. Is anyone here planning on participating in the challenge, but not the after party? And if so, would it be possible to buy an unused party ticket/wristband for my friend from a participant that isn't using theirs? I hate to leave her at the hotel waiting on us, or make her fork over $39 for the after party.

Thank you for your feedback!

SEE Y'ALL THERE NEXT WEEK! :sohappy:

JillC LI

I met a young woman at the starting area of the TOT13K last October, and we started chatting. She mentioned that she had given her bracelet to her friend to meet her at DHS after the race. She wasn't wearing her bracelet, but since she was at the Starting area in running clothes with a bib# on, no one asked about her bracelet. She finished the race in DHS so she didn't need a bracelet to get in. We ran at different paces, but I can only assume her friend got into the post-race party for free with the bracelet. I don't know if the Wine & Dine race has the same bracelet system for the post-race party. As for me, my hubby was back at the resort room with our sleeping little ones when the TOT13K ended, so I partied alone in DHS, which I have zero complaints about! :animwink: Good luck in the race.

brandoneight

Original Poster
Thank you so much for they reply. The race was amazing. The only problem was that our friend never made it. She was suppose to fly Spirit Air. Whoops...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom