Expected crowd levels November 17-19?

disney vibes only

Hi all! I just want to get an idea of what the crowd levels will be like this weekend.
It's just me and my husband going this time (yippee!) but we usually go the beginning of November. Is this wall to wall packed? Bearable? We do have all our fast passes booked but will need to do standby on rides that didn't have availability.

Cookie25

Well I'm not sure what bearable is to you but Dapper day is this weekend, Saturday and Sunday. There are also some local events this weekend so people could decide to visit Disney during their stay. Also we're out of school for the entire week of Thanksgiving so you might want to take all of this into consideration. You'll have a blast regardless!! I've only had one Disney trip without kids :(

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

So what are Dapper Days?

DAPPER DAY® celebrates refined style from yesterday and today.
Join our elegant outings to esteemed locations including museums, Disney parks, and more!
Dress up a little, or a lot—we welcome all sophisticated fashions from vintage classics to chic, contemporary looks. Need an outfit? Shop our DAPPER DAY Expo each Spring and Fall at the Disneyland Hotel, with bands, dancing, and nearly 30,000 square feet of vendors.

def094300d5b46c3-F17_FL_DapperDayPromo4x5in600.jpg

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Hi all! I just want to get an idea of what the crowd levels will be like this weekend.
It's just me and my husband going this time (yippee!) but we usually go the beginning of November. Is this wall to wall packed? Bearable? We do have all our fast passes booked but will need to do standby on rides that didn't have availability.

Well going without the kids will give you more freedom and youll have better maneuverability through the crowds. With less to have to keep track of you can expect to get through the day easier. When DW and I went without child it was enjoyable to just focus on our wants and needs. The crowd calendars are showing moderate crowds, but they are only guides to run by. Having your FP made will help and hitting the more adult rides you can skip through the parks faster. Have a great childless trip and rediscover yourselves.

Upvote 0

Dave B

DAPPER DAY® celebrates refined style from yesterday and today.
Join our elegant outings to esteemed locations including museums, Disney parks, and more!
Dress up a little, or a lot—we welcome all sophisticated fashions from vintage classics to chic, contemporary looks. Need an outfit? Shop our DAPPER DAY Expo each Spring and Fall at the Disneyland Hotel, with bands, dancing, and nearly 30,000 square feet of vendors.

def094300d5b46c3-F17_FL_DapperDayPromo4x5in600.jpg
Thank You

Upvote 0

disney vibes only

Original Poster
Well going without the kids will give you more freedom and youll have better maneuverability through the crowds. With less to have to keep track of you can expect to get through the day easier. When DW and I went without child it was enjoyable to just focus on our wants and needs. The crowd calendars are showing moderate crowds, but they are only guides to run by. Having your FP made will help and hitting the more adult rides you can skip through the parks faster. Have a great childless trip and rediscover yourselves.
Thank you so much! Great advice. We are looking forward to some time alone for sure. :):)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom