Expectant Mothers: What rides are no-no's?

Nicole

stewdog1 said:
Thanks for all the replys. Do they still sell the Unofficial Guide?

They certainly do! I think it's a must have for any traveler to WDW (until they've reached their 10th or so trip...)

stewdog1

Original Poster
They certainly do! I think it's a must have for any traveler to WDW (until they've reached their 10th or so trip...)

I've been there at least 15 times, but never with a pregnant wife nor a child.

Where's the best price to get this at?

DisneyPhD

stewdog1 said:
I've been there at least 15 times, but never with a pregnant wife nor a child.

Where's the best price to get this at?

any books store, online at amazon.

BTW, you can fly. I have flown 3 times pregnant. No big deal. More comfortable then driving because for me instead of 24 hours and 2 days on the road I only has 2 hours in the air. I remember my 1st flight pregnant, I was 32 weeks, and on the same flight there was 5 other pregnant women. One was having twins.

stewdog1

Original Poster
I would love to fly, but cost is a bit too much for us now. But it is only 10 hours or so, so it ain't too bad. Won't be easy, but manageable.

DisneyPhD

Hubby and I had been to WDW together 6 times before we had kids. We also took one last trip before the baby was born. I thought I would be the only nuts women at WDW, I hadn't noticed many before I had children. Well when you are pregnant, or once you have been you can spot a pregnant women form a while away (from the walk and stance mostly, not just "belly fat".)

I was suprised to find so many other pregnant woment there. It was a bit of a shock for me too since at home in Michigan it was winter and in winter coats and such most of the time you couldn't even tell I was pregnant, but when I got to WDW and warm weather there was not hiding it.

It was a great trip and I felt the best of the entire pregnacy while at WDW. In fact all 3 trips where that way (2 to WDW and 1 to Vero Beach.)

Have a great trip and really enjoy your time together. Next trip to WDW will be different, more work but oh so much fun. WDW is great before you have kids, it is even better with them. (to experince their joy too.)

anabella

I have 3 more than healthy girls, I been at disneyworld pregnant the 3 pregnancies and I rided absolutly everything! I been at space mountain, test track, etc, but each one knows their limits
one cast member told me at space mountain "sorry lady are you pregnant?"
I amswered "no, just fat" LOL poor girl, she had to let me in :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom