Expanding EPCOT

Jakester

If i could redo epcot,
Id redo Soarin and make the film show stuff from Florida,
Id add a new country and have a major E-Ticket ride in it (More likely a new roller coaster),
Id change Journey into your Imagination back to normal,
And random, id make it to where Epcot wouldnt close at 9pm every night, like some nights have it close at like 10pm

Imagine a new Figment Imagination ride with TDL's Honey Hunt technology? That's the next thing for EPCOT I'd like to see.

YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!

That would be a perfect way to integrate the PHH technology into WDW! What's more imaginative than having your "vehicle" move about on its own! AHHH! :sohappy:

EDIT: I read further into the discussion and noticed that (I believe Martin) said that they would have to gut the whole pavilion to do this as it needs a flat surface. Oh well. I can still dream...

I really do not see WDW using the WoL building in the future. They have a history of not reusing the buildings and just tearing them down and rebuilding from scratch.

I agree that Epcot Center needs to be constantly changing. Forget about the corporate sponsorships and just pump some money into it.

• JII, whatever they do with it, it needs to be on the cutting edge. A new ride tech that no one has ever seen before.
• WoL, change to Weather with a cool ride through simulated weather (Tornado, hurricane, etc)
• Soarin over the world, with a third theater.

cheezbat

something needs to be done with the entire Imagination pavillion...and i too agree that the WOL pavillion has gotta go. What a shame to walk by there and always see this big building CLOSED. Might as well doze it and add something new.

I was so interested in the Project Gemini when i heard about it years ago. Too bad alot of that never happened. Who knows the Epcot we all would be enjoying right now.

And as for the Pooh's Hunny Hunt trackless ride system...I say TDO get over your fear of spending money and START BUILDING STATE OF THE ART ATTRACTIONS AGAIN!!!

aladdin2007

something needs to be done with the entire Imagination pavillion...and i too agree that the WOL pavillion has gotta go. What a shame to walk by there and always see this big building CLOSED. Might as well doze it and add something new.

I was so interested in the Project Gemini when i heard about it years ago. Too bad alot of that never happened. Who knows the Epcot we all would be enjoying right now.

And as for the Pooh's Hunny Hunt trackless ride system...I say TDO get over your fear of spending money and START BUILDING STATE OF THE ART ATTRACTIONS AGAIN!!!

Agree, but TDO doesnt have a fear of spending, they just dont want to. Corporate greed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom