Expanded EMH!!

RetiredFRN

Going down for a conference in March with my sister. Planning to do MK Saturday March 21 after conference over. Getting after 4 pm tickets and staying on site so...... just checked and saw EMH extended to 3 am that Saturday!!! Yaa going to be a late night!!:happy:

PinnySmart

After 2 p.m. or After 4 p.m. Meeting/Convention Ticket
Designed with a busy schedule in mind, an “After 2 p.m.” or an “After 4 p.m.” Meeting/Convention Ticket allows you to visit one Walt Disney World Theme Park after 2 p.m. or 4 p.m. each day. Prices are per person and include tax.
1 Day 2 Day
After 2 p.m. $74.00 USD $131.00 USD Park Hopper ® option available
for After 2 p.m. ticket
After 4 p.m. $59.00 USD ----------

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Going down for a conference in March with my sister. Planning to do MK Saturday March 21 after conference over. Getting after 4 pm tickets and staying on site so...... just checked and saw EMH extended to 3 am that Saturday!!! Yaa going to be a late night!!:happy:
Probably due to Spring Break. Enjoy the madness!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

A great way to get past a boring conference day. Worth the money if you have the energy and plan on staying up late. Youll see the crowds start thinning out as the night wears on and be able to do more. I've been able to get off some rides and re-ride immediately.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom