Exhibit for Shanghai’s New Zootopia Land Coming to the China Pavilion

James Alucobond

Disney using space that could be used to show off actual historic Chinese artefacts and art to promote their own business on the other side of the World. All a bit tacky and desperate to be honest.
The Chinese government is a stakeholder in Shanghai Disney. They may have more interest in attracting tourism than displaying an artifact or two. It might be aesthetically tacky, but it also might be more desirable and economically “helpful” to the pavilion’s host than replacing it with a Ming vase.

TrainsOfDisney

Disney using space that could be used to show off actual historic Chinese artefacts and art to promote their own business on the other side of the World. All a bit tacky and desperate to be honest.
have you seen the ride in Norway? But yes, I agree 100% - along with the tiles in Morocco it just shows the decline of world showcase:(

peter11435

Not that I’m entirely disagreeing with you but this isn’t new. The space was used for years to promote Hong Kong Disneyland and more recently Shanghai Disneyland.

Sneakman

I hope exhibit doesn’t mean zootopia is coming to MK, because they did one for tron before it came to wdw. Imagine if out of all the rumors for mk over the past 2 years, JIM SHULL is the one who was right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom