"exciting" new attractions that opened this year

bethymouse

The major addition this year is Disney Springs. Love it or loathe it; it was a major project.
I don't "loathe" it, but it's just not the "spectacular" feeling that seems to be marketed all over the internet!:eek: The new restaurants are great. I had the chance to try a D-Luxe Burger, and it was one of the most delicious burgers I've ever tasted!:) I tried the Sprinkles ATM just for fun- a cookie was $4!:eek: Delicious, but not worth 4$. I wanted to take a cupcake back for later, but it was so hot, it would have melted!:eek:
I like the new bus area. It's in the "middle", so you can walk either way and you don't "feel" like you're far away from everything!;) There is still some construction going on ( Planet Hollywood). It was pretty ( the springs), but the new shops are just too "high end" for me.:(

Mandy M.

I'm thinking all the experiences listed is a lot of new stuff and regardless of other's reviews, that's exciting. Besides, I feel trying new dining options, snacks, exploring new resorts, doing new out of park fun things and being on vacation with family is exciting too. Maybe I'm just too easy to please but my point is you should be excited to go no matter how much is new and reviews. You're paying enough for it! Get pumped!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom