Exams = over!

Al

Original Poster
Hi all,

I haven't been on here much lately, nor my own forums. The reason for this is that over the last couple of weeks I have been doing my GCSE exams, which basically is the end of compulsory education in the UK , so it's really what i've been working towards since I started school. In total, I had 16 written exams over the past 3 weeks, and today I had my last one, woohoo! I've spent the last 3 weeks doing pretty much nearly all revision and exams. Luckily I did quite a lot of revision before the exams (I think everyone did really though), so things were slightly easier. The feeling when I walked out of the exam hall today after history paper 2 was brilliant, the last 6 months have been really hard, as everything was geared towards the exams, and we all had to complete our coursework (which was a huge task in itself!). So now me & all my friends have got the whole summer off, until we go back in september. I'm going back to the same school, but it's for 6th form, which is the 2 years before university (!). Results day is late august, but i'm not thinking about it because it's all done now, nothing I can do to change anything! Hopefully all the revision has paid off though. It was great to clear out all my cupboards this afternoon full of school stuff....wooohooo! :sohappy: :sohappy: Tonight to celebrate we're havin a big party which should be great hopefully :D

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest :D Have a great day everyone :wave:

disney_nutter

best of luck mate, i rememebr having to wait for them my advice is go out and have a wicked dummer and dont do anything i wouldnt do.

wow i got mine almost 5 years ago wow time flyes

Al

Original Poster
Well, after all the waiting I got my results yesterday. The few days before.. I don't think i've ever been so nervous! :lol: I'm really pleased with my results though, much better than what I'd hoped for!

English Language: A
English Lit: A
ICT: A
Food Technology: A
Religious Studies: A
History: B
Maths: B (I was especially please with this, the exam was impossible!)
French: C
Science: C

Just thought I'd share that, hasn't sunk in yet! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom